Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am at a loss.

Last month's incentive program at work was, whoever did the most work got a little bonus money. Simple. Made sense.

This month, our incentive has nothing to do with work. It has to do with our decorating style.

The first week, we will be judged on the cleanliness of our desks. The rest of the month, though, there are themes.

Week two: Chinese New Year.
Week three: Valentine's Day.
Week four: President's Day.

I don't think I'm built for this kind of thing. I have a life growing inside my body and I can't muster up a maternal instinct; how am I supposed to squeeze a nesting instinct out of a data entry job and a gray cubicle?

Suggestions are very welcome.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

Stop restraining your mass homicidal impulses? Stalk office to office with an Armalite AR-14 automatic rifle?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home