Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Big Blue Comforter

There is something about a big, blue comforter. We bought it last night at Target, way on sale. It's far too big, very warm, very blue. I can't stop thinking about bed now.

I might have pregnancy hair already. I heard it has something to do with the prenatal vitamins. I can do no wrong with the hair lately. It refuses to look bad.

God, there is just something universally human about a big, warm, wonderful blue comforter in cold weather. I remember watching snow fall out my window in Colorado, tucked under my warm covers, listening to the heater hum, making stories with my Happy Meal Bernstein Bears.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

This reminds me of that Joni Mitchell song, "Colorado."

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Samus said...

I prefer her "California."

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home