Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Stevie Wonder's a Musical Genius!

Someone in my office is listening to Stevie Wonder, and that is good. It's good for my tired tummy. Joni Mitchell is, too. Early Joni, not the Joni whose six packs a day have caught up with her.

Stevie Wonder, though, needs a reality check.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/nm/20041206/en_nm/leisure_wonder_dc

You have got to be kidding me, Mr. Wonder. Poor young black kids did not make Eminem what he is today. Angry suburban white kids did. Nobody who names Dr. Dre as his kid's godfather is racist, and Michael Jackson, while we're at it, is not black or white. He's a fucking freak, possibly a pedophile. I would leave my kid with Eminem long before I'd leave my kid with Jackson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home