Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Somethin Wrong Here

I love it when Goofy says that. I feel like that right now. Something is definitely wrong, but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't feel dizzy. I feel disoriented. I am not particularly nauseous (in any emergency kind of way), but my stomach feels odd. I don't have a fever, but I have the moving-through-thick-hot-air feeling of fever, the living-in-a-bubble state of consciousness. Everything sounds kind of echo-y.

New low: I fell asleep in the bathroom at work. I have no idea how long I was in there. I woke up when someone else came in, scaring me to death. I should be glad I didn't keel over forwards onto the tile.

After washing my hands, I was halfway to sitting on the floor when some tiny rational voice inside said, "No Sammy, you cannot sit on the floor in the bathroom at work and just take a little breather. Go to your desk."

So I'm at my desk. This is a whole new odd scary sickness. Can't wait to figure it out.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

El. Oh. El.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home