Monday, December 27, 2004

For my new adopted little brother

Brendan tries so hard to come off like a bad person. I think both our blogs are named after the scariest parts of ourselves.

What I might have forgotten to mention in those entries where I'm pissed at my family is, they're all in Colorado. I don't have to deal with them here in California. If I did, if they were my foremost Christmas option, I would have hightailed it to Brendan's place, eaten what I could without throwing up, and helped with the dishes.

Thankfully, there is Mr. Aran's family, without whom the holidays would be bleak. There is so much laughter, so much love and kindness with these people. I had a fantastic Christmas, involving socks with multi-colored horizontal stripes and individual toes.

Someday, though, I might just take Brendan up on his offer. Boy will he be sorry.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Madame Kathryn Boussemart said...

Dude! I'm totally popular because I suck! After I swallowed an entire 9 inch dildoe at a party I had 6 guys call and ask me out! Alpha Femmes are Power Suckers! Right On! and any man who wants the blessing of my expertise had better take the position of respect with me and obey MY will! Because I only blow because I LIKE IT, the fact that the recipient does too is just icing on the cake to me . . .

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Samus said...

As win as this is, I think it was supposed to be on the entry above this one.

I mean, I hope. Unless you're trying to get in Brendan's pants. Which is understandable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home