Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I am feeling quite sorry for myself. I'm home from a couple of days in Vegas. I don't drink or gamble or feel up boobies, much as I'd like to do that last one. But there was some shopping (in which I learned that I am, in some sad ways, already showing, just not enough for actual maternity clothing) and a lot of furniture. We don't have much furniture in our apartment: two desks for the Jesus computers and a Love Sac that has pretty much become the biggest cat bed ever.

Pregnancy hormones + new furniture + TV channels = Mr & Mrs Aran happy in hotel room for many long hours.

We watched a lot of bad TV. Why do you all love the Desperate Housewives? We don't get it. Jerry Springer made us scream in horror, literally, then collapse in giggles, then cry for what he has become.

We do love the Trading Spouses.

Woke up extremely sick this morning, though, which has put me in a sad mood. Add to this that I've checked out from work, even though I have a good five months left at least. I'm dragging myself in to work again. I've done it with every goddamn job I've had except writing, and I have no one to blame but myself for my failure at that.

And I'm so tired. It is like being hung over every day.

Not a good blog day. Sorry about that.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

So you quit and then came back?

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Samus said...

Naw. I've only checked out mentally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home