Wednesday, December 07, 2005

When I was about fifteen, Evil Aunt compared our bodies all the time. She told me I had a better belly, but her butt was nicer. I went to church with her because there was this totally hot guy who went there named Tony. Evil Aunt and I got into a fight one Sunday morning and that was it for our relationship. The fight started over what I was wearing. She still talks about my outfit that day, how inappropriate for church it was. I was wearing jeans.

Yes, it was inappropriate for that church, but it's interesting to wonder why she was so upset by it.

How fucking boring is this entry? I write it because I've been feeling badly about the last post, where I secretly gave her shit for being fat now. Trying to explain, I guess. It's because she's always put herself in competition with me, always made me feel low, and now I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home