Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Bug takes a long morning nap and that's when I get some stuff done, like my daily load of laundry and my picking up and sometimes some paperwork. In reality, I usually get the laundry and a shower done, and the rest of the time, I'm writing or slacking off at the computer, listening to his bouncy seat vibrate. It makes me feel bad, to do nothing, but for now, I will blame it on the sleepiness.

***

Tomorrow, we're driving way down south to see the folks at Sigil, just because we can. I've been looking forward to Vanguard but I'm afraid I won't fall in love with it like I did with WoW, not only because Mister Aran worked on it and his little artistic touches are everywhere, but also for all the nifty stuff you can do that has nothing to do with levelling. Like hard leather balls, dancing, picking flowers and skinning kills, pets, chattering, and on a pvp server, making night elves pay for being... night elves. Vanguard sounds so serious. I'm sure that, if it turns out to have great, difficult gameplay, FoH will go there even if it isn't as pretty or fun as WoW. We'll see.

We're leaving The Bug with his lolo. It'll be tough. I hate being away from him all day. I have horrendous guilt, not about being away from him so much as leaving the father-in-law alone with him to deal with everything.

***

On Hyjal, I've been having fun levelling and picking flowers for Taurina, who has the maddest laboratory in the guild. I don't group up at all, but I like to mail out all the herbs. It's fun for me.

I should be levelling on Bleeding Hollow, too, but it's nerve-wracking to solo there.

***

I love kickboxing class. Even though my conditioning is shit, I still get the ego boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home