Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blogger tells me this is my 101st post.

Way early this morning, after I wrote the previous entry, I looked back to my first entries. I was in such a better mood back then.

I think I'll put the bug in the stroller and get out of here. I need to pick up dinner anyhow. I'm not supposed to take him out much, but I'll keep the thingie closed.

***

I started this blog with the intention of writing about my WoW exploits, and I haven't even mentioned it in a long time.

FoH is still awesome, but I don't fit. I never did cap, and they don't have room in their raids, even for a sweet priest like I'm. For shits and giggles, Mr. Aran and I started characters on a PvP server. It's frustrating as fuck at first. Then you get used to dying. Then it gets better, because you sometimes win. We're just about at that point now. I assume the next step is: gankee becomes the ganker. I can't bring myself to gank, though. That damn Do-Unto-Others bullshit is really ingrained in the Sam Psyche.

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger me said...

You're in Fires of Heaven?

You get used to PVP, I still rarely gank unless it's a person of some of the guilds I don't like. Luckily BGs are always full on PVP servers, so random ganking is at a minimum.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Samus said...

Well yeah. Sorta. I used to hang out with some of those guys. They're super serious about the game, though, to the point where you wonder if they ever have fun with it. And I'm probably not as good a player as they'd require.

I'm still in my thirties on the PvP server, so I'll let you know how that goes.

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

Do unto other BEFORE they do unto you.

Duh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home