Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I can feel it coming now. It starts in the late afternoon and escalates until total breakdown at around 8:00 pm. Strangely enough, mornings are my best time. Things look new, and I've spent all this quiet time with my boy throughout the night.

Every night is its own animal. There is not yet any pattern.

He's changing already. He is more alert. He's losing his hair on top. Soon the gorilla hair on his shoulders and back will go.

He makes grunting sounds like a dinosaur. I call him Chupa because of the way he sounds when nursing and munching on his pacifier. Or I call him Bug, which my mom called my brother. I don't know. It seems to fit.

I had lunch with Mr. Aran today. It was so good. Not lunch, which tasted delicious but was ruined by my lack of appetite, but my husband. Just being near him, out with him. He is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home