Sunday, July 31, 2005

Last night was hard, until it came to the actual work.

The hormones - you wouldn't believe. There's no logic behind it. I logged on to WoW, said hi to Levi (meet Levi, by the way, at levimichaels.blogspot.com - kick ass kid), and couldn't handle anything anymore. I just laid down on the bed and cried. No reason.

Mr. Aran had to handle it. He turned off the computer, turned out the lights, put the kid down, tucked me in, and held me until I was quiet. Then, the kid woke up, and I was in action.

Once I'm in action, I'm usually okay. And when I'm handling the kid, I'm really okay, very patient. I'm not going to drown anyone in the bathtub or anything. I joked with the nurses, during some painful stuff in the hospital, that if he weren't so beautiful I'd throw him out the window. These are the only people in the world that would laugh at that. Everyone else would tell me to consider adoption.

He is fiercely, stunningly, beautiful. More than the pictures show. I can't believe I made him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home