Saturday, February 05, 2005

Why is every woman I meet a goddamn flake? I have more flakes in my life than in a bowl of Kellogg's.

Onward and upward.

I like Pokemon. It's a good game, well-crafted. Good job, Japanese! However, I have one major beef.

I only have twenty minutes a day to play. Some of those big end-game fights take up all twenty of my minutes. I'm upset that I can't catch 'em all. The game needs to be changed so that people who only have twenty minutes a day can catch 'em all, or I'm quitting and I'm never buying a Pokemon game again.

Why don't we ever hear these arguments about Pokemon? For chrissake, assholes, if you don't have the time to play WoW through the endgame, it isn't Blizzard's fault. Quit your bitching.

And ladies? When you say you want to get together, please either fucking get together at the time we decided, or give me a goddamn call so I can make other plans. I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm tired of people treating me like I'm second class in their lives. I have better things to do with my time. Like contemplate how to meet more gay men, so I'll have people to hang out with who won't want to bone me.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

You need more little brothers like me.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Samus said...

I got an import spouse too, Joe. Even though he imported almost thirty years ago, he's much better than your average loaf of white bread.

But the girls! Do you suppose the girls in Venezuela would like to be my friends?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home