Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Nuthin' Doin'

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ea_spouse/

I like to DO things. I do not like to sit back and watch, I do not like to be upset without taking action. This makes me upset.

But I do not know what to do. My whole chest feels tight.

I'd like to quietly applaud EA Spouse for making this public. Mr. Aran loves his job, and never complains, but I have watched his health and vitality drop significantly over the last year. Our lives, and family decisions, have been effectively put on hold while he works on this project.

Just reading my entries, below, should prove how much I love the product, and what an amazing work of art it is, but nothing is worth the health of the best man to ever walk the planet. Not to mention that one day, I'd like for him to be the father of my baby, and he'd like to be around to watch that baby grow into adulthood.

The only other profession I've seen firsthand like this is my brother's. He is a Marine Drill Instructor. When he first started, his day began at 4 a.m. and ended at 11:00 p.m., sometimes later. He did this for three months straight, and then had three or four weeks off.

Even the Marine gets time off!

The reason this practice hasn't seen the light before this is, we are all scared shitless. As I type this, college and high school kids around the globe salivate after Mr. Aran's position.

I have heard of lawyers, doctors and investment bankers pulling these hours, especially at the beginning of their careers. Not only are they paid accordingly, but there is, for them, a light (and a corner office) at the end of the tunnel if they keep at it. If Mr. Aran keeps at it, he will get a sword. He will still share a dark, windowless office.

And the line that has become our mantra will continue:

"Maybe next year..."

4 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

I want to see baby Samuses!

 
At 6:16 AM , Anonymous Sildenafil Citrate said...

I see your point and I have seen this before, and it is very common i workaholic people and they should take of their health first!

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Handwriting analysis said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The christian louboutin store was designed for the ladies. Since the pumps was born, the ladies life become colorful. The christian louboutin evening pumps are the god's masterwork. Who invited thechristian louboutin pumps? Seldom people knew, but I think every lady would be grateful for him. Among the countless pumps, the christian louboutin peep toe is the most outstanding ones. The elegant pattern, the delicate style all mold the ladies perfect leg profile. Flowers in the spring of 2011 creeping, up from hair to clothes continue to footwear, have had a brilliant up. In such a glamor, spring and summer flowers now here. Romance is a woman's mood, exquisite flowers just right of expression in our gestures, the woman, how can we not love the romantic temperament so that they distributed the flowers do? 2011 flowers bloom will enjoy different poses! The Christian Louboutin 2011 Sandals also can adds the hright of the ladies, it bring surprise to the short lady. Especially the red sole of the louboutin heels, magic and sexy, many ladies are crazy. The red sole, the first feature of the Christian Louboutin stroe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home