Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Horde Warlords

Just an update to my very first post way down there. I logged in quick this morning and said good morning to Devotchka. A sly /who reminded me: the guild name with "horde" in it is the Horde Warlords. Please assume that everyone in this guild is sexy as hell.

Tonight, I am supposed to meet up with some famous FoH'ers Britt, Zoo and Sean. This will only happen if their angelic ride decides it's a good idea to drive all the way fuckall to OC from way fuckall up north. Hey, driver friend of Britt's: I would flake, too.

There's a party at Sigil on Friday night, though, and I think I should be there. What's a party without a bounty hunter?

Nothing else new to report today, except that I am wearing knee-high boots that make me 6'2", and I am not sure that I am pulling them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home