Thursday, October 26, 2006

Would you like... a spatula? For your bunghole?

My caffeine headache grows steady between my temples now. I'm drinking Diet Dr. Pepper to stave off the inevitable until The Bug wakes and we can hit up the Coffee Bean.

Last night something odd happened in class. I always have a latte during my first break so that I'll stay alert for the duration of the four-hour class. Last night, though, I only drank half and I felt a painful squeeze in my belly. Then I turned into Cornholio.

If you don't know who Cornholio is, watch the following short clip:



I couldn't stop shaking. My jaw chattered. I felt like that bug alien in Men In Black who was forever trying to act casual while inside the restrictive body of a man. Worse still, it was my shining moment: I had to read my auto-erotic cannibalistic coming-of-age story aloud to two classmates and (horrors) my teacher.

I always leave class a little too jazzed. I'm cutting out that breaktime latte. I'd rather feel sleepy than nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home