Saturday, October 21, 2006

I am not sleeping well. My brain works overtime lately. I lay there, tired as hell, and don't sleep.

I didn't see The Bug much at all today. When I came home from breakfast, he was out in the grass next to the sidewalk with his Lolo so I went up to see them. As soon as The Bug saw me, he turned around and ran the other direction. I kept telling him, "I'm not going to take you away from Lolo," but he went limp and threw a tantrum when I tried to hold him anyway. So I was almost happy when he woke up a few minutes ago. I was trying to read myself to sleep. When I picked him up, I choked on his smell. It was like he'd bathed in perfume. Maybe his Lola had been wearing it.

I've felt tired and dizzy and a little nauseous and now this. Mister Aran said he didn't smell it. I'm annoyed at the whole potential prospect. Counting days. Wearing myself out.

My brother is safe now, safe as can be anyway, in his home in Oceanside. He got in last night. Was travelling since last Monday, if you can imagine. He says it was hell. I bought him 'No True Glory' for the trip back. He's been wanting to read it.

I will see him tomorrow. He sounded happy on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home