Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ha, I'm still awake for no reason! Yay, it's 2:03 fucking AM!

I've been doing this too much lately. I get a sick happy feeling from staying up too late. It makes me feel like I'm ten years old and getting away with something. Same reason I eat sugar, too. Seriously. That's the thought process. Right now Mister Aran is rolling around in bed because I'm an asshole who can't stop keeping him awake with my typing. I swear it's like a disease. I'm not even awake. It doesn't even feel good. And in the morning, it'll feel worse. So what's my problem?

Time to myself! It feels good enough to risk my mood and health for.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger Arlyah said...

I definitely know that feeling. Time to yourself when you're a parent is a rare and precious thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home