Thursday, September 14, 2006

This morning I had a salad from the store with spinach and other good things, and I ate it with a latte at home while reading my homework, and tonight my lower abdomen is cramping like the motherfucker, like half a contraction. So I loaded The Bug into the car and picked up Mister Aran and on the way home the news comes on the radio and says DO NOT EAT BAGGED SPINACH, E COLI POISONING, IF YOU HAVE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

So I went to the bathroom at home. There's that flesh colored silverfish thing, whatever it is, that has lived in that bathroom now for a week. It moves to a different spot each time I go in and we keep our distance. I have only seen him move once. I pictured doctors cutting into my belly and wondered if they'd tie my tubes while they were in there.

It was just a thought.

Of course, now I'm thinking I'm just ovulating. But ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home