Monday, October 30, 2006

The Bug's nose bled last night during a marathon of "The Biggest Loser" on Bravo. Just one nostril, and not heavy. It's the dryness. Mister Aran told me he remembered blood on his pillowcases during season changes. So The Bug has inherited this.

Awhile ago I saw a puffy red patch of skin on The Bug's back. So it could be that he's also inherited Mister Aran's sensitive skin.

He's miserable; his voice is nearly gone and when crying he coughs badly. I may call the pediatrician today, but the thought of an hour in the waiting room along with all the healthy kids (better doctor's offices have separate waiting rooms for sick kids), The Bug impatient and coughing and bleeding from the nose, makes me hope on hope that it just goes away on its own. I want to go to the park and watch him run around. I want to go to the library and check out some Michael Martone. I want to finish my Larry Brown book. This, at least, can be done today whether or not The Bug gets to feeling better.

*

We want to get back into training with Joker (his site's down, or I'd link you). His new gym isn't close and it isn't cheap but we do like to hit things, and one another, so we're going to bypass all those breakfasts out and get back into the swing of things. I was just getting into my sparring when the goddamn gym closed. I still can't think about it. Pisses me off. To some, a gym closing is no big deal. For us, it was like finding a fantastic church. It had everything and we felt at home there.

*

Enough. There's stuff to do, always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home