Thursday, July 13, 2006

I've been stuffing one-point popsicles, almonds and chocolate rice cakes down my throat all day for energy, when I should have just gotten a two-point latte or a zero-point nap. I made it to nearly five p.m. and The Bug and I crashed together. I still can't wake him, although I want him in bed for the night in an hour. He's asleep in my lap now, with his head pressed uncomfortably against my chest.

***

I want to massage again. It's been years now. I've been wanting to make extra money, and now that Celeste wants to take my massage table, I want to try again. My 24-Hour trainer (MUSCLE MILK!) asked if I would work on her and I just laughed. She looked at me like I was insane, and I am. So I'm trying to clear a little space for the table. I'm worried about getting my strength back, and whether I've forgotten everything.

***

I applied to a community college today. I'm still confused about what comes next. I don't even know what classes I want to take, or if I'll even have time. But the application was so easy, it was right there in my browser window. I just kept pressing "next" and then it was over. Then I looked at it like, "What did I just do?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home