Sunday, June 18, 2006

So I am bleeding - if you're freaked out by that kind of thing, please see the title of this blog and fuck off - and it's a relief. Having almost a year and a half vacation from menstruation made me forget.

I believe a girl should know her craziness and lasso it as much as possible. I believe she should use her logic in the face of hormones. But when you're in the heat of it, your logic is a brave but feeble Frodo in the face of the PMS ring. Mister Aran has had to become my Samwise, has had to carry me up the steepest part of the mountain, even while I blame him, accuse him, or collapse all my weight on him.

Next time, I think I'll take the Midol. Maybe it will help. I'd do anything to not have to put him through that again. He doesn't deserve it.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger Moxie Parker said...


Midol definitely helps.

 
At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Janice M said...

I enjoyed reading yyour post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home