Thursday, May 18, 2006

My hair is pink. Well, some of it.

It never occurred to me that other people might look at it as an odd thing.

***

I suck at sparring class. Royally. Horribly. I just get my clock cleaned over and over. Everything I've learned goes out the window. I get no respect in class, for good reason. All I am doing at this point is showing up; I can't even expect to improve anything yet. But showing up is 90% of anything.

***

My mom visited for a couple days. Very weird. She's not the same person. Ever since she read this, though, I can't expound. Besides, when I do, I just sound like a brat. Fuck it.

***

The Bug has a runny nose, making it difficult for him to breathe while he sleeps. It'll be another long night tonight. My poor baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home