Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What I Learned Today



So many things to discuss in this screenshot. Firstly, that sword is about twelve kinds of badass. I love being a priest, but it's times like these that I have warrior envy. What can I say? I love a big... weapon.

Secondly, there's a DRESSING ROOM in WoW. Jen spends all her time in the AH trying stuff on, now. I'm going to have a hard time levelling with this new funness. I've tried on all kinds of equipment I will probably never be the right class - or level - to actually wear. Bad. Ass.

Thirdly, the chat proves that I'm kind of a dumbass, and the people who laugh at my jokes in my PvP guild are limited to exactly Jen. Period. Which is fine.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger Samus said...

I sent you an instant message!

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Brendan Thorne said...

fucking chicks and the dressing room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home