Friday, March 25, 2005

I know now what it feels like to be one of those perpetual victims who mooch off others. I think their thoughts.

This morning, with a dizzying amount of shit to do, I decided I don't give a fuck, and did nothing.

Right now my husband is having mass margaritas with his coworkers for his last-day lunchtime bash. I guess if I worked my ass off my whole life, put in the time to be smart and creative and the best at what I do, I'd be having margaritas too, but instead I'm staring at the thousandth pile of filing I've seen in my career, pregnant and without a choice in where my life goes, and though this is all my fault, I can't help but feel really sorry for myself.

I'm just too tired. There's too much to think about, I hate everything, I don't want to take care of anything, and even if I did, I couldn't because the schedule is too tight and the money too scarce.

I only get hit on by men over fifty. This chick just offered food to everyone in the office except me. My skirt doesn't zip up all the way. My boobs are too small, even now. I just. Can't. Care. Anymore.

Hormones don't create life's problems. They just magnify them. I'm overwhelmed, everyone sucks and the only one who doesn't is getting drunk right now.

So. I don't think much work is getting done today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home