Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I hate to be repetitive, but what can I do? This is what I'm obsessed with at the moment. I can't stop listening to Static X (pictured below, best concert I've ever been to, including the two empowering and uplifting and wonderful in every day Parliament concerts, sorry George, I love you second). The following song is the best one currently in existence (just knocked out "The Boxer," if you can believe that. Well, maybe not. If I had to really sit and talk about it, "The Boxer" is still the best song in existence, but I ain't listening to "The Boxer" on a loop lately, you know?).



I started sending my daily food intake and exercise... out-take? to my previous trainer, Keren, owner of the finest ass in the world (sorry Jessica) via email. I hope she is sending them all to the trash because 1) I feel obnoxious and 2) I'm embarrassed for her to read about the time I spent $5000.00 in bills and went immediately to the fridge for several biscuits with honey butter and pumpkin pie, then watched that thing on TV about the kids in the cancer ward and had to go back for more pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home