Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ugh, my brother emailed, thank god. I will breathe for five minutes. I was losing hope all week. I have the evil eye, actually. I tend to get too enmeshed in online communities. But I have made a promise to myself, that when I start getting upset at what's going on with online people, I will back away and remember what's important. So I'm doing that. Online is for chilling, not stressing. My time is better spent writing to my brother, massaging Mister Aran's shoulder, running around with The Bug, cleaning something, cooking a new recipe, doing my homework, working out. Fuck psychos I don't even know. It isn't worth putting my family in danger.

I know none of that makes sense to any of you, but I'm just jamming here.

Now I'll go rest, and read, and write to my brother if the mood hits, and I hope anyone reading this has a very nice day.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM , Blogger Paul said...

Mucho <3.

Also that video above this post is crazy cool.

Paul

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home