Sunday, October 15, 2006

I know I should start dueling at level one like everyone else, so that by sixty I have some clue as to how PVP works, but I don't. It's never been my thing, PVP. I like humans. I used to be one. Night elves are okay; it's funny to watch them run with the staves up their butts. Gnomes are downright lovely; we have one in the Undercity with whom I've become quite fond, and they're such nifty engineers. I have been known to sneak a little dwarven ale, though it makes such a puddle when it falls through my ribcage. Alas.

So, as the great anthem once asked, why can't we be friends? Samus has taken up residence on a PVE server, disguised as a mage. Oh, it's grand to throw balls of fire! I digress.

Last night, I ran into a night elf who happened to be a Marine. I knew he was a Marine because his name was Devildogusmc. They aren't known for their creativity, just their badassery, and that's just fine with me. We helped one another through a cave filled with nasty furlbogs, silent except for my occasional emote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home