Saturday, January 21, 2006

Holy shit. My blog has never before this lived up so wholly to its name. I feel the need to write about kickboxing and gaming or something. I need some literary equivalent of sherbet here.

Mister Aran and I trained this morning at our old haunt in Signal Hill, the best school in Southern California, so if you're interested, comment and I'll get you the number. I can't believe there was a time when I did that three or four times a week. I can barely move. Imagine how I'll feel tomorrow morning. Crossfit is god.

My conditioning is such ass now. I was gasping for air during a kicking drill. I forgot how to hit focus mitts.

***

And now, for all the lonely gamer boys who read this page: if you get naked pics from a chick within hours of first chatting with her, she is a man or a drama whore, and you need to steer clear.

***

All of you: go call your mothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home