Thursday, December 29, 2005

So much is happening that I'm frozen. Last night I stayed up until about four stressing. I kept up the Mister most of that time, too, dealing with my shit. We're moving, and there's still Christmas stuff to do, because I didn't get it finished before Christmas. The Bug is rotten and refuses to be happy today. I can't find stuff around here in all the mess. My brother is going to Iraq for fourteen months starting in February. We're about to spend every cent we have and some cents we don't have on this move. Although all the money will be replaced, it's unnerving.

I've just been watching masses of TV, hours and hours a day, and laying around with Mister Aran who has the week off, and eating my weight in chocolate and falafel. I wish my brother weren't going. I wish I'd kept FLYing so this move would be easier. I really really wish my brother weren't going, and I also wish he were a nicer person. I don't even expect him to be a nice person, but a step above Utter And Complete Asshole would be nice. I wish he weren't going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home