Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm sick, and tired. We all are. The Bug, Mister Aran, Grandpa Aran, and I. The Bug whines and cries with his fingers in his mouth or ears, so I'm assuming sore throat. I hate his doctor, but it looks like I'll have to call them.

Today at the bagel place I was enjoying my snit, wallowing in it, and I thought of all the people who have it much worse. I went in my head to the women under Taliban rule but I couldn't connect enough, so I just thought about Celeste, because her bright attitude is always such a good example for me. Then I decided to be happier, dammit. But I gave myself a few more minutes of emo while waiting for my tuna sandwich, because it's so fun to feel sorry for myself.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger Arlyah said...

I felt this one.

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Paul said...

How can you be emo when Rage Against The Machine is getting back together for Coachella and I'll be flying out to Cali to see them!? Maybe even with Kimmy's mommy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home